Thursday 2 July 2015

Into the Ch ao s

I reach out for the chaos
It's romantic allure reels me in
I know I'd be better just staying out of it, But
The excitement lures me back in

Hook, line and sinker.

What is this strong vibration I am drawn to?
What makes it so tantalizingly irresistable?

Wanting to be wanted.
The more I want to be wanted; the less I'm wanted.

Showing up on the scene to be seen.
The more I want to be seen, the less I'm seen.

Where else can I go to get noticed, but amidst the ch ao s?

Its like my desires are being streamlined and pushed to their limits
Heart beating, excitment purcolating
Body tingling with pleasures of the mind
My sense are filled to the brim
Overflowing this cup

The more I reach out to the ch ao s, befriend it,
Expect in return,
The more I feel empty, less whole

There is no denying it
The pen to paper never lies

I guess I'll try to trick myself another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment